As a California ELAP-certified laboratory, our services are tailored to support testing of gases, waters, liquids, soil, solids, and other constituents specific to California and Federal regulations.
Federal and State Agencies we work with include:
· Environmental Protection Agency and the Bureau of Land Management
· California Air Resources Board (CARB) and the Air Pollution Control Districts (APCD)
· California State Water Resources Control Board and Regional Water Quality Control Boards
· Division of Oil, Gas and Geothermal Resources (DOGGR)
Tests matrices include:
volatile organic, semi-volatile organic, and inorganic compounds; anions,
dissolved gases; and petroleum constituents.
Test applications include:
· Greenhouse gases AB32 / California Air Resources Board
Procedure for Flash Emissions of Greenhouse Gases and Other Compounds from Crude
Oil and Natural Gas Separator and Tank Systems
· Waters ground, drinking, storm, produced (Geochem), injection, waste and discharge, sumps, and other tests for compliance with DOGGR, BLM Geotechnical Production Brine Analysis and VOCs Sump Rule (including San Joaquin Valley APCD Rule 4402)
· Drilling and Completion Fluids under 40 CFR and CA Titles 22 & 27
· Vapors and Gases including Rule 4402 San Joaquin Valley APCD
· Crudes and NGL's including Rule 325 HOST Test Method, LBNL
· Solids tanks, sumps, and soils
· Hazardous Waste Testing including 40 CFR; CA Titles 22 and 27; SW-846
§ Toxic TTLC/STLC/TCLP testing, Acute Aquatic Bioassay
§ SW-846 Analytical Tests: Semi-volatile Organic Compounds by EPA 8270C, Volatile Organic Compounds by EPA 8260B, Pesticides by EPA 8081, PCBs by EPA 8082.