As an added benefit to our customers, Zalco Laboratories offers a Field Service Department that is trained and qualified to assist our customers at their sample collections sites. We offer specialized field services for the petroleum industry:
- Field-testing including dew points, water vapor, sulfur readings, pH and more.
- Petroleum samplings from vessels, AWTs, LOTS, knockouts, heat treaters, ISF, wash tanks, wellheads and pipelines.
- Collecting oil samples from light and heavy oil tanks (HOST, RVP/TVP, API Gravity testing).
- Collection of oil/solids samples from tank bottoms.
- Collecting soil samples from gas/diesel dispenser lines and subsurface tank sites.
- Collection of gas samples using Tedlar® bags and stainless steel cylinders.
Our field crew holds the following certifications:
- Passport Petroleum Safety Orientation
- CSET Confined Space Entry Training
- HAZWOPER Hazardous Waste Operations and Emergency Response
- BESGI Basic Employee Safety for General Industry
- MSHA Mining Safety & Health Administration
- H2S Meets the requirements of ANSI Z390.1
- Fresh Air SCBA and Air Trailer Capabilities
Our field service team also meets current DOT requirements and is subject to random drug testing.