As an added benefit to our customers, Zalco Laboratories offers a Field Service Department that is trained and qualified to assist our customers at their sample collections sites.
We offer specialized field services for the petroleum industry:
- Field-testing including dew points, water vapor, sulfur readings, pH and more.
- Petroleum samplings from vessels, AWTs, LOTS, knockouts, heat treaters, ISF, wash tanks, wellheads and pipelines.
- Collecting oil samples from light and heavy oil tanks (HOST, RVP/TVP, API Gravity testing).
- Collection of oil/solids samples from tank bottoms.
- Collecting soil samples from gas/diesel dispenser lines and subsurface tank sites.
- Collection of gas samples using Tedlar® bags and stainless steel cylinders.
Our field crew holds the following certifications:
|Passport||Petroleum Safety Orientation|
|CSET||Confined Space Entry Training|
|HAZWOPER||Hazardous Waste Operations and Emergency Response|
|BESGI||Basic Employee Safety for General Industry|
|MSHA||Mining Safety & Health Administration|
|H2S||Meets the requirements of ANSI Z390.1|
|Fresh Air||SCBA and Air Trailer Capabilities|
Our field service team also meets current DOT requirements and is subject to random drug testing.